- Premium ceramic thermal compound
- Not for use with thermal pads or phase-change thermal material
- Made with micronized aluminum oxide and boron nitride.
- Controlled triple phase viscosity.
- Absolute Stability; Arctic Alumina will not separate, run, migrate, or bleed.
- Electrical Insulator.
- Thermal conductivity: >4.0 W/mK (Hot Wire Method Per MIL-C-47113)
- Thermal Resistance: <0.010ï¿½C-inï¿½/Watt (0.001 inch layer)
- Extended temperature limits: ï¿½ 40ï¿½C to >180ï¿½C
- 2 to 10 degrees centigrade lower CPU full load core temperatures than standard thermal compounds or thermal pads.